24th February 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get the top company job after completion of civil engineering? What type of job preparation needed?

How to get the top company job after completion of civil engineering? What type of job preparation needed? Can you please give me the details on the course which I need to complete? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available in Civil Engineering sector?
  2. What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  5. What are the chances to get a job in Police department after completion of B.E? What preparation needed to be eligible for the job?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. If I am physically handicapped can I get a job in a company? What type of job is suitable to me?
  8. List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?
  10. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  11. What should I do after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What type of job we would get after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  13. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  15. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What type of preparation is required to get the government job after completion of BBA course?
  18. Can I get any job after scoring 139/250 marks in M.Com, B.Ed? What type of preparation is needed?
26th February 2017, 10:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get the top company job after completion of civil engineering? What type of job preparation needed?

To get the job in top companies you have to score well enough and have to be re presentable and you have to be smart enough to crack the interviews which are conducted by the companies. There are different departments as per the requirement in the department company will hire the employee. If you want to get the job in government companies then you have to pass the exam which is conducted by the government companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?