27th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?

Hello Everyone,
I am having off campus interview in Wipro BPO.
I want to know what are the works of BPO employee?
What are the rounds I have to face?
Please reply to me immediately.

13th June 2015, 07:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?

There are two rounds in the selection process of Wipro BPO Off-campus interview. The first round is group interview where you will be interviewed in group followed by personal interview.

You need to work in the BPO of Wipro wherein you need to communicate with clients/customers of Wipro and get various complaint from them, lodge and forward complaints and also register various requests and solve general queries of clients/customers.
13th October 2016, 08:05 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am having off campus interview in Wipro BPO.
I want to know what are the works of BPO employee?
What are the rounds I have to face?
Please reply to me immediately.

For Wipro off campus recruitment drive, there are 4 rounds that used to be scheduled for the candidates, and the candidate has to qualify in each round independently.

various rounds are mentioned below:

1. Written Aptitude question.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical round.
4. HR Round

For BPO that is Business process outsourcing, the work you have to do is related with the company business like: handling company's employees issues and problems, the issues and problem can be technical as well as non-technical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?