24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How much gratuity is offered to the employees of TCS? When to apply for Notice Period?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me what gratuity is giving to the employees of TCS? How much is the amount? And when I have to apply for the notice period?

25th May 2016, 07:27 PM
january2016

Default Re: How much gratuity is offered to the employees of TCS? When to apply for Notice Period?

Now, gratuity has been replaced by the PF amount that is Provident Fund.
Gratuity was given in the government organization now it has been upgraded as PF amount in the private sector organization.

So, based on your basic salary your PF Amount is calculated. Currently PF amount for any of the organization or you can say it for most of the organization s Rs.1893/-

More your basic salary more will be the PF amount.
26th May 2016, 12:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much gratuity is offered to the employees of TCS? When to apply for Notice Period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me what gratuity is giving to the employees of TCS? How much is the amount? And when I have to apply for the notice period?
The gratuity amount will be decided by your current basic salary and number of years you worked in the organization. The aspirant should have worked at least 5 years in the organization to get gratuity amount. The aspirant can contact the HR department for more and precise amount. Regarding the notice period, if you get job in some other organization then you can give the resignation letter to the current employer. The notice period will be mentioned in your appointment order. You have to work till the mentioned months before you will be relieved. This is called as notice period.
26th May 2016, 07:17 PM
samsung1992

TCS being a private owned company but works as a government based company.
As most of the projects that TCS is having is government based projects.

Some of the projects that i am mentioning that TCS is having right now is a government projects:

1. IRCTC project.
2. SBI project.

And many Governmental Projects. So, gratuity is also based on government norms. But this gratuity depends on the employee salary as well as his positions, which is similar to government office.
26th February 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Do we consider first year of service in becoming eligible for gratuity or after first year It should b 5 years,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?