4th August 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS being an employee of Cognizant and worked as a Part Timer in Genpact?

Hi,
My name is Nikitha and I have completed my Graduation this year and during my degree I was working as a Part Timer in Genpact and presently I am working in Cognizant for Mortgage Tax. Now I want to apply for TCS. Am I eligible for TCS?
Regards,
Nikitha,
Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. With what dedication should I work to get job in Abroad at Genpact? Where they will send me in Abroad?
  3. Where would I get a job after working as a SAP Technical Consultant with 1.3 year experience as a contract employee?
  4. Last 10 years question papers of TCS?
  5. How can I get job in Genpact after completing B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
  7. Why do you want to join Genpact?
  8. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  9. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  10. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  11. Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?
  12. What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE
  13. Expected salary after 2 years of experience in TCS and Cognizant?
  14. Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?
  15. Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?
  16. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is the job at Genpact BPO in NCR region considered to be a call centre job?
  18. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
8th August 2015, 08:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS being an employee of Cognizant and worked as a Part Timer in Genpact?

Yes, you can definitely apply for a job in TCS. There is no problem if you had been working with Genpact or Cognizant. As long as you are selected by TCS, you can definitely switch to TCS. However, if there are any bond or legal issue, then you can switch after necessary legal proceedings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?