6th March 2013, 07:59 AM
vikramgopi

How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Good morning all, i have completd BE (electronics and instrumentation engineering)in 2010. I am curious to join in Indian army as a networking engineer. But my age is 24. can i able to join ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army being an Instrumentation Engineer?
  2. How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?
  3. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  4. How can I join Indian army or Indian Air Force or Navy? I have done B.Tech in Applied instrumentation technology in West Bengal
  5. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How can I join Indian Army as a civil engineer? I have completed my B.E
  7. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  12. What should I do to join Indian Army? i have completed B.E from Anna University
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th arts?
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  15. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  17. Engineering from India Army after 12th standard with science stream and 70% marks?
  18. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
23rd July 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Dear sir
i have 3 years experience in telecommunication field and i am also doing cisco networking course.i would like to join indian army.what is procedure.please mail me sir.
mail id:[email protected]
25th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Hi to all, I m Shankar Maheswaran (Network Engineer) computer background... having good physique and body builder, athlete.. I need to join in our Indian army.. so Pls anyone guide me to join.. am 23 years old.. my mail I'd : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?