28th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Job for B.Tech Mechanical engineer fresher?

I am b.tech mechanical engg how can i get a job in gulf countries being fresh engineer. Tell me Job for fresh b.tech mechanical engg in gulf

2nd February 2014, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job for B.Tech Mechanical engineer fresher?

Mechanical engineering is one of the best branches of engineering.It is also referred as the evergreen branch which is very less affected by the recession.Since you are presently studying so you should first aim at completion of your course nicely because Btech result holds a good value.After completion of your course you can sit for the campus drive by various companies in your college.Inorder to avail better jobs and salary,you should go for off-campus interview and try for government sector through various entrance exams.

For getting jobs in PSUs like NTPC,BHEL,IOCL,ONGC,SAIL and COAL INDIA ,you have to clear GATE exam with a good score.
For other PSUs like NTPC,IOCL,Coal India Ltd.,Oil India Limited,GAIL (India) Limited,Bharat Dynamics Limited,Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,and other miniratna and navratna companies ,you have to clear the written test conducted by the respective company.

For getting into defense sector,you have to clear CDS exam or UES or TGC or SS(Tech).For getting jobs in Nationalized Banks as Clerks and Officers ,you have to give IBPS exam for assistants(clerks)and po.For getting jobs in Railways in different posts like Junior Engineer,Section Engineer,Station Master, you have to clear IRS and RRB exams.

In administrative field,you can become IAS and IPS officer.For that you have to clear IAS and IPS exams.Apart from these ,you can get job in post office through VRA exam and in forestry through IFS exam.

For private sector companies like Jindal Steel and Power,Tata Steel,Tata POwer,Bhushan Power and steel limited,Trivista Steel & Power Private Limited,MSP Steel & Power Ltd,Grasim Industries Ltd,Essar Steel (Essar Group),Mukand Iron and Steel Ltd,National Steel & Agro Industries Limited (NSAIL),Shah Alloys Limited,Ispat Industries Ltd,etc and companies of gulf you should go for off-campus interview where recruitment is done through written test followed by interview and medical tests.
13th June 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job for B.Tech Mechanical engineer fresher?

I have completed mechanical engineering.after this I am confused what to do job or higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?