6th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?

A electrical engineer works two year in wipro. Can he shows his two year software job experience in a core company?or in other words can he get any advantage in any core company for this software experience? Can you please guide me on this with the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience?
  4. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  6. What is the difference between getting a job in software company and core company?
  7. Migration from IT company to core company?
  8. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  9. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I change my job from IT to mechanical, will I be treated as fresher?
  11. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
  14. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  15. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  17. Can I go for job in core companies or take up software company job?
  18. Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience?
11th October 2016, 08:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?

You can definitely get advantage of your two years of experience. However, it will be useful if you are trying to switch in your domain of your experience. Otherwise , it will not be of much usefulness. You can switch to other company on the basis of your company and enjoy higher package.
11th October 2016, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A electrical engineer works two year in wipro. Can he shows his two year software job experience in a core company?or in other words can he get any advantage in any core company for this software experience? Can you please guide me on this with the information?

It is very difficult to get a job in the core companies after two years experience in the software industry. The salary one will get will be very less as a fresher in the core company. The experience in the software industry will not be considered in the core company. So it is always advisable to pursue the career in the same field in which you have work experience. The software industry is one of the fastest growing industries. The salary in the software industry will be higher compared to other fields and the chances of working in abroad countries will be more in software industry.
11th October 2016, 03:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As long as you remain in the same field and shift to a different company, your experiences will be counted and you will definitely be benefited out of it, but when you think of shifting to a total different field and start working, I a sorry to say that your previous year experiences will not be counted as it is from a different field.
30th October 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

im mechanical engineering graduate working on Electronics based company will my exp counts if i get bqck to mech company
31st July 2022, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 4 years experience on core.Is it possible to get a job in IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?