27th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of getting a job in private sector while doing course in IMU University?

I want to know abut imu university fee structure for all type course and campus placement and whats job which we get nd avg salary? Can you please let me know what all companies we can apply for while doing the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  2. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  5. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  7. Possibility to join private sector banking job for M.Sc Chemistry candidate? What to answer when interviewer asked about my interest and reason to be hired?
  8. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  10. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  11. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  12. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  13. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  14. Best option between government job and private job?
  15. Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?
  16. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  17. Which private sector jobs i can get after completing Graduation in Forestry?
  18. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
28th June 2016, 09:35 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a job in private sector while doing course in IMU University?

IMU University has the fee structure of 1,10,000/- per month.
In 1,10,00/- Tuition fee+ Hostel fee is also included.

Tuition fee is approximately about 58,000/- per year and 52,000/-is Hostel fee.

There are almost all branch of engineering in that college.

This year 12 IT companies visited there and 10 Companies from other branches visited there.
SO, you can have good placement record from this college.

Salary is dependent on the company that hires you and not on the college and their placements.

You can apply for all those companies that are coming in your college and especially for your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?