2nd July 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for 25 years old B.Tech(CSE) student who have backlogs?

sir
i am B.Tech computers but im not completed still
am writing that i have baklogs in my degree
what kind of jobs i can get sir.
my age as 25 running.
whear i can try for the jobs?????

Related Questions:
  1. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  2. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  3. Job opportunities for 25 years old B.Tech(CSE) student who has backlogs? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  5. Can I apply for software companies after completing B.Tech with ECE?
  6. What are the job opportunities after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech SE passout
  7. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  8. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  9. Can I appear for CAT with 7 backlogs in B.Tech IT?
  10. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  11. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  12. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  13. Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  15. Can I get a good job in good MNC companies if I clear all my 11 backlogs in the final year? How can I start applying for a job?
  16. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  18. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
12th July 2014, 03:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job opportunities for 25 years old B.Tech(CSE) student who have backlogs?

It's pretty much difficult to get a job when you have not completed your degree cause that's the key for any job now a days where even getting a normal salary of Rs.10,000+ you need the degree. So, the first thing you need to do now is to concentrate and spend more time in preparing for the backlogs and clear them somehow by this year and start searching for the jobs.

It will be pretty difficult to find jobs in bigger companies since you have already crossed 25 years of age and they won't be ready to take you in as a fresher. So, probably the best thing to do after you complete your degree is try applying for jobs in small companies and once you get the job maybe after getting 1-2 years of experience you can move in to other big companies.

During the interview process they will surely ask why you took so long to complete your degree and so, just make sure that you have a positive answer with you stating you were able to turn the situations which were tough to good and completed your degree with hard work even there was so many problems.

If you are finding it difficult for finding the job then the better thing to do is to try applying for the BPO jobs which might help you to earn some money for some time and meanwhile you can sharpen your technical skills by taking up some extra courses like learning programming languages (C, C++, Java etc.), networking courses and so on and then after a year or so try applying to the small companies in which they check only the skills of the individual and not the past studies and previous records. You might have thought that you would have wasted most of your years clearing the backlogs but now on work hard to the core that you will achieve your goal as it's the part of life
5th November 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for 25 years old B.Tech(CSE) student who have backlogs?

i'm a b-tech cse student.i have 2 years gap.Still one backlog left.I'm strong in java.Can i get a job even in a small company.I don't want to go in tech support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?