15th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Job in Australia after Matriculation?

hello sir i have passed my matric i want to job in australia for cv engineer please guide me expert in the proper way.

17th June 2016, 03:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Australia after Matriculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i have passed my matric i want to job in australia for cv engineer please guide me expert in the proper way.
Sorry, it is very difficult to get a job in Australia after Matriculation. The aspirant has to study more either in India or in Australia for a job. The candidates qualified professionally will get a job in Australia. So you have to study any professional course and try for a job in Australia. The scope for the Nurses, Doctors, Engineers, Accountants etc are high in Australia. There are also other jobs available like fruit picking, retail jobs, hospitality and food service jobs etc. You have to get a visa to work in Australia. So you have to study and then try for a job in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?