25th August 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Job in Share Market for MBA in Finance?

I want be a share market employee but i don't know what i have to do??? Tell me job in share market as a share broker as i have done my MBA Finance.

18th November 2015, 12:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Share Market for MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want be a share market employee but i don't know what i have to do??? Tell me job in share market as a share broker as i have done my MBA Finance.

The aspirant can work in companies like Motilal Oswal, Geojit Securities, Sharekhan, Angel Broking, Karvy Securities,
Integrated Enterprises, Shriram Shares, Indiabulls Securities, Reliance Money, Kotak Securities, HDFC Securities,
ICICI Direct, Aditya Birla Money etc.

The first thing is you have to get some exposure to the share market and the related field like mutual funds.

There are many vacancies in the field. You can work as Assistant Desk Dealer, Relationship Manager, Equity Dealer,
Marketing Executive, Branch Manager Trainee, Client Support Executive etc.

The aspirant has to check the websites for jobs and apply to them either online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?