3rd January 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

List best companies to do job in Ludhiana after Networking and Hardware course?

I am doing Networking and Hardware course in Ludhiana and want to get a job in the best company present in Ludhiana itself. So please provide me the list of best companies there?

15th January 2016, 11:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: List best companies to do job in Ludhiana after Networking and Hardware course?

Jetking is an institution which provides job cum training program. If you do your training from jetking and if the training done by you is up to mark and if it is recognized by the authority as well as appreciated by the authority then make sure that you will be getting job in the Jetking itself only.

And one more thing, jetking is also based in Ludhiana as well as in almost all the part of India. So, you got your first option for the Jetking.
And there are many more option like Jetking, but I will suggest you to opt jetking as your first preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?