8th March 2017, 11:19 AM
hiral27

What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation?

What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation? What are the skills they will look for to be eligible for the job? Can you please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  2. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  4. Can I join civil services after graduation? Scope for girl candidate in civil services?
  5. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  8. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  10. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  11. Which will have more scope to get a job in future? Civil engineering or Cloud Computing?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  13. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  14. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  15. Is Merchant navy course better than Civil Engineering? What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  16. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  17. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to do Civil Engineering after B.Com?
9th March 2017, 10:33 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation?

After the completion of your Civil Engineering degree the best option for you in the Indian Navy is the option of becoming commissioned officer through CDS entrance examination.

* * * CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and to join Naval Academy through CDS entrance examination you need to have following qualifications :-

* You must be an Indian applicant.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 22 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in Mathematics or Physics or any engineering stream from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the physical and mental fitness norm as per the service requirements.

For more details about the same entry and other entries for your recruitment as Non-Commissioned officer you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?