7th May 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

List of best MNC companies to apply if having backlogs in mechanical engineering?

List of best MNC companies to apply if having backlogs in mechanical engineering? I really want to know the options which are there in order to get prepared for it and get the job. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
10th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best MNC companies to apply if having backlogs in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best MNC companies to apply if having backlogs in mechanical engineering? I really want to know the options which are there in order to get prepared for it and get the job. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

It is not possible to get a job in MNCs with backlogs in mechanical engineering. To get a job in MNCs, you are needed to complete engineering graduation with at least 60% marks without any standing backlogs. The gap in education should not be more than two years. Candidates are selected through aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Competition for the top MNCs will be more. Multi National Companies short list candidates on their marks first. Therefore, it is advisable to clear the backlogs in the engineering graduation to apply for jobs in MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?