7th May 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering? Can you please help me with the details on the same? I really need a good job after completion of the course, so kindly give me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  4. Names of the core companies in Civil Engineering for B.Tech students?
  5. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  6. What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering?
  7. List of core aeronautical jobs available after completion of B.E Aeronautical engineering
  8. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  9. List of core companies offering jobs for civil engineers in Tamilnadu?
  10. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  11. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  12. List of companies offering good jobs to female Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  14. How to get B.E Civil core jobs immediately after completion of engineering?
  15. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  16. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies?
  17. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  18. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?
9th May 2017, 08:51 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

There are lots of opportunities for Civil Engineering students. Some PSU’s / companies recruit through GATE score while some others recruit through their own written exam followed by Interview. So, in my opinion you have to appear in GATE exam and try to score good marks in it.

Following are the list of PSU’s companies which recruit through GATE score card:
>>IOCL
>>NALCO
>>HPCL
>>ONGC
>>HECL and many more

Following are the companies which recruit through their own written exam followed by Interview:
>>ISRO
>>DMRC
>>Vizag Steel
>>SAIL and many more

**So you have to prepare well your core subjects to score good marks in these competitive exams.
9th May 2017, 09:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?

In order to get job after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering in a core company, you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria first. Then you are required to have good knowledge on the basic concepts in civil engineering field.

Fluid Mechanics

Transportation Engineer

Strength of Materials

Environmental Engineer.
9th May 2017, 10:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completing your civil engineering course you can work as:

Project Manager

Assistant Project Manager

Site Engineer

Civil Engineer

Assistant civil Engineer

Purchase and quality Control executive

Design officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?