25th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which software knowledge is good to get IT companies jobs?

Which software knowledge is best for me to get a job in IT companies? I am an Electronic and communication (EC) fresher engineer with 69% aggregate.

26th September 2015, 06:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software knowledge is good to get IT companies jobs?

There are many technologies in the software industry. Each one has its own advantages and its own field of applications. You need to figure out the best technology as per your skills, strengths and weaknesses. There are ample options, you need to be a master in one and then you can easily get a job in that sector. Programming should be your forte to perform well in any technology. Apart from this, you can choose the best programming language as per your comfort or certain technology in which you expertise. For example, for some Java may be their forte, for some Ruby on Rails, for some Adobe Photoshop, and so on. So analyze yourself, choose one or two and be an expert at it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?