10th February 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?

i am b.com,m.Sc.(comp.sci.),m.b.a.(HR) i want to do govt job in bank or want to be a lecturar.

18th January 2013, 10:27 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am b.com,m.Sc.(comp.sci.),m.b.a.(HR) i want to do govt job in bank or want to be a lecturar.
Dear,

The decision of career has to be made solely and purely based on your slef-interest. No job can be enjoyable for you unless you do it passionately. you have got a good profile. you have many options open. you need right direction to make your professional life adventurous.

Watch out some private time, sit alone in a closed room, take a pen and paper and make SWOT analysis of your OWN.
Plot your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats with utmost self-honesty. Sort out for few elective decisions that you can make out for your profession. Now, think & decide like a leader and have the dare to follow your most desirable and enjoyable profession.

Remember, there shall be a perfect balance between your wants and needs. Eventually, you will never regret your decisions.

And In my view, you have bigger scope on both ends as a banker and as a professor. But if you have got higher financial goals, you shall look into banking sector.

Good Luck!
8th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?

I have completed by b.tech with distinction in 2012 and was placed in infosys but the joining was 1 year delayed so i enroll myself to the m.tech program as i was GATE qualified. Now i am in great confusion as my joining is of august but i cant leave m.tech. I want to ask what is better option being a lecturer or being in corporate world, personally i do like teaching but i am confused which career option is worthful?
17th February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?

i have complete my graduation in b.sc(chemistry).after that i done mba in finance and hr. so which career is better for me either bank job or lecturer.? i m married women.
24th March 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc mathematics.which is better job for me either banking or lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?