4th February 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities in Private Sector for a B.Tech final year student who has scored 30.33 marks in GATE?

hello
i am a b.tech final year student.
i scored 30.33 score in gate.
is there any possibility that i could
get any oppotunity for interview in private companies?

Related Questions:
16th September 2015, 06:02 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Opportunities in Private Sector for a B.Tech final year student who has scored 30.33 marks in GATE?

GATE score card is used by different PSU's and government companies for their recruitment process. But I am sorry to say that it is very difficult to get a call letter of interview from the govt companies with this score.

**In most of the private companies, it does not matter whether you have qualified the GATE exam or not. Mostly the private companies such as TCS, INFOSYS etc take their own recruitment exam. And if you clear the exam then you will get the call letter of interview.

**But one thing is that if you are GATE qualified then you will get an advantage at the time of interview and they will also ask some technical questions too at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?