9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Group Discussion topics available to prepare for Thirdware Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

I want to prepare for the Group Discussion round of Thirdware Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment. Can I know the topics to prepare for GD round?

Related Questions:
  1. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  2. Can I get mediclaim facility being an Associate Software Engineer in Thirdware Technology Solutions? -- [New]
  3. Tips and Group Discussion topics to prepare for Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Question pattern for written exam?
  4. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  5. What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. How many Associate Software Engineer vacancies are available in Thirdware Technology Solutions? Pay scale of Associate Software Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?
  11. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  14. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?
  16. Topics to prepare for Group Discussion of IBM On-Campus Interview?
  17. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  18. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
28th November 2016, 12:30 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Group Discussion topics available to prepare for Thirdware Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

In group discussion basically there are certain topics which are asked in order to test candidates various skills like;
Interpersonal skills, technical skills, logical skills and at last overall skills.

So, you must prepare following topics for the group discussion.

1. National concern topics like: Demonetization
2. Technical topics related to the latest technical evolution.
3. Social topics: can woman be a good managers.

These are the topics that will test your overall skills. So, you need to prepare strong point over these topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?