25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Webyog to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?

Sir, I would like to know about the work which I will have to do in Webyog if I will get selection in this company with off-campus drive. I have successfully completed my B.Tech with no backlogs in CSE branch. So, what are my chances for selection and what work is there for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?
  2. What kind of job is offered in iGATE to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?
  3. Selection procedure of Webyog Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  4. Salary package of Software Engineer in Webyog?
  5. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  6. How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?
  7. What is the salary for MCA science?
  8. What kind of job is offered to E&TC candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa On-Campus Interview?
  9. How many vacancies are available for Software Engineer post in Webyog?
  10. What kind of job is offered to ECE candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa on-campus interview?
  11. What kind of job is offered to CSE candidate in Amazon? How many rounds are there in Amazon on-campus interview?
  12. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  13. Eligibility to attend Webyog Software Engineer interview?
  14. Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?
  15. What kind of job is offered in Just Dial to B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
  16. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  17. What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the chances of getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?
20th April 2018, 09:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Webyog to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?

As you are done with B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, I can say that you are eligible to apply for the post of "Technical Support Engineer". Here is the basic educational qualification, eligibility criteria required.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Tech/ B.E/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS from a recognized university in concerned streams in order to be eligible.

>> You must have good pH Score and academic record

>> You must not have any pending backlogs to appear in this recruitment.

>> There will be good chances of selection for you, if you have below mentioned skills.
* Must have knowledge on Email app
* You will be allocated to work on Customer Facing role
* Must have good communication
* You must be willing to work in the night shifts
* You must be customer focused and you are required to solve the customer issues

>> If you can meet the above mentioned skills, then I can say that you will be having good chances for getting selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?