4th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Are Polytechnic courses are helpful for getting jobs in MNC?

is polytechnic institutes courses are helpfull for doing mnc jobs after completion the course??

I am very eager to wotk in MNCs.

13th June 2015, 07:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Polytechnic courses are helpful for getting jobs in MNC?

Yes, polytechnic courses are useful since there are ample jobs for diploma engineers in modern India. However, the salary is very less and the growth opportunities will be limited. SO it is better to go for graduation after completion of diploma in polytechnic colleges. You can also get some work experience and then opt for graduation and after that you can get work opportunity in the MNCs. If you are lucky and talented, you can get high package salary, top companies and good designation jobs.
16th June 2015, 12:06 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Are Polytechnic courses are helpful for getting jobs in MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is polytechnic institutes courses are helpfull for doing mnc jobs after completion the course??

I am very eager to wotk in MNCs.
More than polytechnic courses it is better to go for Graduation in degree or professional degree field to get more job opportunities in MNCs. But polytechnic contribute to the skilled laborers but they will have only a limited salary amount in comparison with that of other graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?