30th December 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in private sector with 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

I am now studying in 4th sem(B.Tech) and till now i have got 10 backs. if i proceed further with no backs can I get a god job and am i eligible for campus placement??? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  4. What I have to do to get good job in private sector?
  5. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  6. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  7. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  9. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  10. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  12. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  13. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  14. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  15. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  17. What are the job available after completing B.Tech in stream EEE?
  18. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
30th December 2015, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in private sector with 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

It is not possible to get a job in the private sector with 10 backlogs. However, if you clear all the 10 backlogs and have a decent percentage you can be eligible for most of the companies coming in on-campus as well as off-campus recruitment drives. Since you have 10 backlogs, so the primary goal should be to clear all the backlogs as soon as possible which will enable you to be eligible for the companies coming for recruitment. Then you can prepare well for the recruitment drives. Hence, work hard and good fortune will be there before you.
30th December 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in private sector with 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now studying in 4th sem(B.Tech) and till now i have got 10 backs. if i proceed further with no backs can I get a god job and am i eligible for campus placement??? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.
If you have cleared your backlog then you are eligible to get a jobs in private sector.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
31st December 2015, 05:50 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For majority of Private sector companies, eligibility criteria to sit in on campus or off campus placement drive of company is that candidate should not have any pending backlogs at time of placement drive like in TCS, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra etc.

Some companies do allow candidates with one or two backlogs to attend placement drive but there is no such private sector company which will allow a candidate with 10 backlogs in Bachelor of Technology. You must clear all backlogs first then you will be eligible for private sector jobs.

Other than this criteria, you must have 60% aggregate marks in 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree.
31st December 2015, 10:41 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Yes, if you proceed further with no backs then certainley you will get a god job and you wil be eligible for campus placement. But, make sure that now onwards you won;t get any back even by mistake too.

Because 10 backs are more than enpugh to ruin any engineers life so, make sure and be very cautious not to repaet the same mistake you did previously.
Company don;t need nay back in 3rd as well as 4th year.
31st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No you are absolutely not eligible to apply for job with your pending backlogs.No problem at all. Now you are in 4th semester , time is there to complete pending backlogs.

More over you have to concentrate more on the current semester also otherwise it will also create some more backlogs.
31st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very difficult to get a job in big MNCs with 10 backlogs. You have to clear the backlogs before you finish your studies (as you mentioned you are in the 2nd year). If you don’t have any live backlogs, when you finish the course, then you have many chances to get a job in private sector. I know many of the students who have more than 10 backlogs, cleared it before the course completed, get placed in good companies and now in abroad countries. So you have to study hard and finish all the papers. You can get lots of such success stories in the internet, which will helps you to clear the subjects.
31st December 2015, 11:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for on campus or off campus recruitment drive in most of major Multinational companies:

>>Candidate must have done 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. Aggregate marks should be above 60% throughout for some companies and for some more than 65%.

>>There should not be any active pending backlogs at time of recruitment drive or placement drive.

>>Maximum study gap allowed between academics is two years.

If you will clear all your ten backlogs before campus placement drive then surely you can appear in drive otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?