15th December 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to relocate selected candidates in Syntel On-Campus Interview? How to tackle with difficulties?

Hi,
I have cleared Syntel On-Campus Interview, which I have given last week. But I have a problem with relocation. Can you tell me how I can tackle with difficulties? What are the difficulties with relocation?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?
  2. Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  3. Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  4. How can I give GATE exam in computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  6. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  8. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  9. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  10. What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter
  11. What difficulties should be faced for CS?
  12. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
  13. Is the package of Syntel increased from 2.85L to 3.2L? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  15. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  16. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  17. Difficulties to become an IPS Officer for 12th Science student?
  18. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2015, 11:13 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Difficulties to relocate selected candidates in Syntel On-Campus Interview? How to tackle with difficulties?

No you can not opt for the relocation, if you are from north and you have been given Chennai. Even Your PDAC point of contact MR. Anil Bonda will not help you out here.
You can contact to shivshankar vignesh, as he is an understanding person.

Even you will be allocated Chennai,/GDC/SDB2. But, if you have mentioned that which batch you are from, i could have told you in which project you will be taken.
Either FedEx, American Express, Straight street or for the internal portal work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?