14th December 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Automated Testing is a certificate course required to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Sir,
I am going to attend Sasken Off-Campus Interview. But I can't understand about Automated Testing. Can you tell me that is this a certificate course which is necessary to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post? -- [New]
  4. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  5. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  7. Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate?
  9. Why a candidate must have Redhat Certificate to attend Iopex Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  10. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  11. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  12. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
  13. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  14. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  15. Skills required at the time of campus interview?
  16. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  17. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  18. How to join Indian Navy for Technical field after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What will be the selection criteria for this?
31st December 2015, 11:08 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Whether Automated Testing is a certificate course required to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Interview?

Automated testing is a kind of job profile and is the course too where you have to perform various test cases in order to check the code functionality. If the test cases has any defect it means the code has problem and it need to be enhanced. And then it is sent to production and support.

So, if you do certification in testing then you can get good job profile in testing domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?