9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How can we get jobs in core companies while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics final year?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing my final year B.E (electrical and electronic) in Chennai if i want to get into a core company then what are the essential things that i have to do that.tell me name of core companies. can i attend the interview during my final year. if yes please send me the detail about the company and how will i approach it for the interview?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  2. What are the steps to be followed to get a job in Electrical and Electronics core companies?
  3. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  5. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  8. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  10. Which companies offer jobs in semiconductor field and in digital electronics?
  11. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  12. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  14. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  15. How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?
  16. Eligibility criteria for jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  17. What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?
  18. How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch
11th September 2016, 04:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get jobs in core companies while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics final year?

You can definitely go for core sector jobs after completion of B.E course in the field of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. In the final year of your engineering course, different core companies might visit your college, you can attend their recruitment drives and crack them to get employment opportunity. You can also apply offline in various companies. Apart from this, the best option is to appear in GATE through which you can get opportunity in leading PSUs. Private core companies include Bosch, power plants, steel plants and various other electrical manufacturing companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?