2nd November 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is required to crack the Microsoft freshers interview?

Sir/Mam,I'm pursuing B.Tech in electrical engg and now I am in 3rd year. I want to switch from this core subject to complete it sector. Sir please tell me what sort of preparation I should go through and in which subjects to crack Microsoft examination as a fresher.

Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for freshers interview? What type of questions will be asked in freshers interview?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify interview of Microsoft? Qualification required to join Microsoft?
  3. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  4. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  5. Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?
  6. What is Major Phase in NIC Recruitment? Is it written test or Interview? What are the probabilities for selection if I got selected in written for scientific officer grade A post? What type of preparation is required?
  7. What is the percentage criteria for freshers to get Microsoft job?
  8. How to get placed in Microsoft after Undergraduation degree?
  9. Preparation required for Microsoft written test?
  10. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  11. Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?
  12. What does software companies expect from a freshers in aptitude and technical skills?
  13. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?
  14. What skills are required to perform effectively in an interview?
  15. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)? -- [New]
  16. Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?
  17. What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?
  18. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2016, 04:11 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What type of preparation is required to crack the Microsoft freshers interview?

Hi, it is difficult to switch from your current course to the IT course in the 3rd year, as it has to be happened in the very first year of the degree program. As if anyone wanted to change from any course to different course, it has to be done in the very first semester. Once, the candidate has been registered in the university exam and take his/her first semester exam. Then afterwards, it is difficult to swap his/her course (Until and unless it is emergency.)

In order to crack Microsoft exam you need to to go through MVA course that is ; Microsoft Virtual academy course.
and try to be a MSP as Microsoft Student partner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?