9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Computer Teacher

Hello Sir, I am 39 years old. My qualification is, 10th with 50%, 12th with 40%, B.com with 36%, MCA with 70% from Sikkim Manipal university. I want to become computer teacher. Can i have any opportunity? Please tell me what I should do.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Computer Teacher -- [New]
  2. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  3. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  4. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for D.Ed in correspondence? I am working as a computer teacher
  6. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  7. Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?
  8. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  9. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
  10. Procedure of admission in 2nd standard for kid of a school Teacher?
  11. From where should I do Computer Teacher Training having completed 12th with Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  13. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  14. Is it better to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher to become a Computer Trainer?
  15. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  16. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  17. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  18. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
10th June 2017, 11:27 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become a Computer Teacher

Nationality
Candidate must be Indian citizen

Minimum qualification
The minimum qualification required to become computer teacher is to pass MCA / MSC computer science with a 50% aggregate

Age limit
There is no upper age limit

You must have to pass TGT or PGT recruitment exam
Exam pattern
Part 1 - 40 MCQ
Part 2 - 160 MCQ

Current affairs
Reasoning
Teaching methodology
Computer subject
10th June 2017, 11:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become computer teacher:

Aspirants must have completed Masters course in computer application or any other related field.

If you want to become teacher till 10th class then you have to appear in Teacher Eligibility Test, but for that you must have completed your Bachelor of Education course.

You can also appear in NET examination in order to become Lecturer.
11th June 2017, 05:12 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you don't have sufficient marks in your graduation, you are not eligible for B.Ed.
However with 70% marks in MCA you are eligible to apply for NET examination.
In order to become a computer teacher, you have to appear in NET (National Eligibility Test) examination conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in the behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission) twice in a year.
You need to qualify NET examination to get post for college lecturer, professor, assistant professor, or Junior Research Fellowship.
Eligibility for NET:
>A candidate must be Indian citizen.
>A candidate must have completed Post Graduation with at least 55% marks from a recognized board.
>A candidate appearing for final year examination of PG is also eligible for NET exam.
>There is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?