7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join TCS, while working in Cyient

Hello, this is Madhulatha, I completed my graduation in 2014 and currently I am working in Cyient since 2015. I am very interested to work in TCS. Please tell me how to join in TCS. Please I give my best output, willing to work in any shifts.

8th July 2017, 12:34 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join TCS, while working in Cyient

In order to get into TCS you need to follow their website. Also you can look up in few jobs portal like Indeed, Monster, etc. You can also visit their office in order to check for available vacancy.
8th July 2017, 05:41 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Mainly TCS has criteria for freshers. You have an experience of 2 years. You can get job easily if there is vacancy in TCS. You have to check for vacancies through job sites like- Naukri.com, fresher world and through facebook groups.
There is no need to give online test and all because you are an experience candidate so you will get call for a direct interview. In interview they will ask about your work experience. You have to mention your experience in your resume. They will ask you about your work and post. You have to revise all your technical skills. TCS is a good MNC company .
8th July 2017, 06:13 PM
EngineerSolution

Since you have experience working in Cyient the best thing to do is go for referral interviews at TCS. The information about that can be given by your friends already working in TCS or through job websites. The advantage of applying through referral is that you will get good salary package.
8th July 2017, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in TCS while working in Cyient, you should have to attend the interview in TCS. If you clear the TCS Interview process, you will get an offer letter. Once, you receive the offer letter from TCS, you can inform the Cyient regarding your resignation and once, you complete that successfully, you can join in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?