7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue with my maintenance engineering job after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am Jayant Kumar pass out B.Tech mechanical engineering. Presently, working as a mechanical engineering in maintenance of heavy vehicles like Haiwas, JCB, Pocklein, Vibrators etc. on Construction Company. Sir please advise, is it better to continue? Is there any government courses to get a certificate and get a higher post.my id is ([email protected]). Waiting for your advice.
Thanking you Sir.

Related Questions:
9th July 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I continue with my maintenance engineering job after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Jayant Kumar pass out B.Tech mechanical engineering. Presently, working as a mechanical engineering in maintenance of heavy vehicles like Haiwas, JCB, Pocklein, Vibrators etc. on Construction Company. Sir please advise, is it better to continue? Is there any government courses to get a certificate and get a higher post.my id is ([email protected]). Waiting for your advice.
Thanking you Sir.

Yes, you should continue to work in your present job of the maintenance engineer, after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. You should gain some experience and after that you can apply for some reputed companies for a job. Salary for the experienced candidate is higher compared to the fresh candidate. You can ask for at least 20% to 30% hike in salary with the next employer. You should gain some work experience in the present job before moving to some other job. Therefore, it is better to continue as a maintenance engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?