8th November 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Responsibilities in Tech Lead process of Wipro?

Hello
I got offer from Wipro for Tech lead. I am having 6.6 year of exp in Java/J2EE. What are the responsibilities of Tech lead in wipro. The Tech lead would be entirely at technical side or they would be leading the team as well??

Related Questions:
  1. Wipro previous year written test papers? Further process of selection after written test?
  2. Whether my selection in Wipro WASE will be reject if wrote 40% in the form but got 39.6% in 10th?
  3. Career options in saudi arab for a civil engineer?
  4. What kind of written exam is conducted by Wipro for BPO Non-voice process HR post? Process of interview?
  5. Selected general category instead of obc in aieee form
  6. Can I appear for Syntel or Wipro recruitment having secured 67% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech and having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  8. Details about the vacancy in WIPRO for B.Tech IT students?
  9. Does WIPRO provide 6 months training? I want to do training in WIPRO
  10. Eligibility criteria for Wipro after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  12. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  13. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  15. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  16. Which company should I prefer Wipro Vista or Tech Mahindra?
  17. How to do training in WIPRO? I am a student of B.Tech CSE
  18. Is WIMS(Wipro infotech of master in science) a useful career?
22nd November 2014, 11:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Responsibilities in Tech Lead process of Wipro?

RESPONSIBILITIES OF TECH LEAD IN WIPRO:

Of course you need to lead a team when you join as a Tech lead in Wipro but then not as a Manager meaning you need to lead them in all the technical topics. Some of the key responsibilities which would be expected from a tech lead is as follows,

-> Development of architectural design artifacts for IT solutions addressing customer requirements.

-> Team lead for development teams covering technical and organisational aspects.

-> Technical leadership for design, development and testing of the implementation effort for mid-sized customer projects or sub-projects on large customer engagements.

-> Assess and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with the technical solution.

-> Coaching and guiding colleagues in the progression and development of their personal and technical skills.
16th April 2015, 12:22 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Responsibilities in Tech Lead process of Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I got offer from Wipro for Tech lead. I am having 6.6 year of exp in Java/J2EE. What are the responsibilities of Tech lead in wipro. The Tech lead would be entirely at technical side or they would be leading the team as well??

Responsibilities of the Technical leader is to just assist his juniors in the Technical issue being faced by then at their floor, and help them to rectify it. They are also responsible to report the serious technical issue to their seniors or the HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?