23rd May 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for an employee of Capgemini who has done B.Tech in Industrial Engineering?

I have completed my B.Tech course from NIT in Industrial Engineering and have 1.4 years of working experience in Capgemini. I have also appeared in GATE. I want to know about the career opportunities for me from now.

24th May 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for an employee of Capgemini who has done B.Tech in Industrial Engineering?

There are many career opportunities opened before you. It depends on your interest and the path which you choose.

1. With your experience of 1.4 years, you can switch to another IT service based company. You can switch as a software engineer in other companies.

- Since you are aiming at GATE so you can get employment opportunity in PSUs on the basis of your GATE score. You can also pursue higher studies in technical field like M.Tech /M.S on the basis of your GATE score.
24th May 2016, 10:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for an employee of Capgemini who has done B.Tech in Industrial Engineering?

Career Opportunities for B.Tech in Industrial Engineering Candidates:

If you score good marks in GATE Entrance Examination, then I am sure you will be finding good career after completion of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering. As you are from Industrial Engineering background, you may get job in Designing, Fabrication, Manufacturing Industries, Automobile and Aeronautics departments. As you have good experience in Capgemini, it is your wish to weather to go with higher studies or staying in the same company. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go with higher studies if you score good marks in GATE Entrance Examination. After completion of studies, you may find employment opportunities in Core sector or in Public Sector Undertakings. Major Master's courses available are, M.Tech in Industrial Automation and Robotics, M.Tech in Industrial Electronics, M.E/ M.Tech in Industrial Engineering, M.E in Industrial Safety Engineering, M.E in Quality Engineering and Management, M.E in Industrial and Management Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?