6th October 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in HP Enterprises Pooled Campusing organized by VIT University?

Can I know about the interview of HP Enterprises Pooled Campusing in VIT University? I want to know the selection procedure of this Pooled Campusing. Can you tell me about the selection procedure?

7th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HP Enterprises Pooled Campusing organized by VIT University?

Selection Process of HP Enterprises:

HP Enterprises Limited is an IT Company and it's main function is to provide the technology solutions and services to the clients which generally include medium and small sizes enterprises, health and education sectors and large enterprises.

The selection process of HP Enterprises basically consists of the below mentioned rounds. They include,

>> Written Exam

>> Technical Interview

And

>> HR Interview

The pattern of the written exam consists of several sections and they include Verbal, Technical and Quantitative Ability sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?