28th March 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for HR interview? How to clear it?

Sir/Mam, Please explain me details about the hr interview, how can I face it? because I have attempted 4-5 interview but no one call me back for my selection. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

28th March 2017, 06:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for HR interview? How to clear it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Please explain me details about the hr interview, how can I face it? because I have attempted 4-5 interview but no one call me back for my selection. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

You can follow the tips given below to clear the HR Interview;

You should first understand the job profile and requirements.
You should know about the company before attending the interview. You can check the details in the organization website.

There are some basic questions which may be asked in the HR interview. They are given here; you can prepare good answers to the questions.

Tell me about yourself
What are your strength and weaknesses?
Why should we hire you?
Can you manage work pressure?
What are your goals?
Are you willing to relocate or travel?
How long you work here, if hired?
Who is the inspiration?
Tell me something about our company?
Do you consider yourself successful?
What kind of salary do you need?
What is the difference between hard work and smart work?

If you answer the questions successfully then you will be hired. You can find lots of HR interview tips available in the internet also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?