18th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?

what facilaty of merchant navy college in mumbai ? which college is good for course of merchant navy in mumbai ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  2. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Colleges I can refer for this course in Mumbai?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  5. How to do Indian Navy after completing 12th from Mumbai
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  8. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  10. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  14. Where will I get merchant navy form in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  15. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  16. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  17. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  18. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
13th March 2014, 03:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?

There are many courses to opt from in context to Merchant Navy. Spanning from 3 years B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Candidates need to be 10+2 with minimum 60 per cent and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Age limit should be between 17 to 25 years. There is also 2 years Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Science. Candidates should be 10+2 PCM and age limit for the course is 25 years. The one year Diploma course in Nautical Science require candidates who have passed class 12 with minimum 55 per cent and with Physics, chemistry and maths. There are 4 months Deck Cadet Course and 4 years Degree course in Marine Engineering. In both courses, candidates have to be class 12 pass and age limit is 25 years. Of course you can join Merchant Navy after completion of class 10 too. There is Deck Cadet Course spanning for 3 Months. Such courses are Diploma in Applied Science or Deck Watchkeeper. It provides the Cadet Pre-sea Training as well as onboard training of 24 Months. Some of the good institutes in and around Mumbai are as follow:
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune, India
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Mumbai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?