16th January 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Should I look for other companies if selected in Accenture being a MBA student?

Respected Sir
I am a MBA student....
I have selected for job in Accenture
through oncampus........
please tell me should i join
or i look forward for other company...

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose among Accenture and MindTree if selected in both?
  2. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?
  3. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  4. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  5. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  6. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  7. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  8. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  9. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  10. MBA or Job in IT companies? which one to prefer after engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  12. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  13. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  14. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  15. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. ?????????????
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
19th January 2015, 12:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I look for other companies if selected in Accenture being a MBA student?

Getting selected in a good company in the current scenario is becoming quite tough. So I suggest you not to leave Accenture company, since it is also ranked good company among the best IT Companies in India. If and only if you find best companies like CTS, Tata Consultancy Services, then only you can apply for these companies and can leave Accenture then. Remember whatever the decision you take in future, make sure you have Current job (in new organization) before you leave previous organization. Otherwise, I suggest you to be in Accenture, since Accenture also provides many benefits, which you can view by clicking the link provided below.

Accenture Benefits:
>> Medical Insurance
>> Bonuses for years of Service with Accenture
>> Good Transportation facilities
>> Employee Referral Program
>> Celebrating Performance Points
>> Employee Share Purchase Plan

Click here for detailed description of Accenture Benefits - http://www.accenture.com/Microsites/...-benefits.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?