4th August 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?

Hello,
Can anyone please say the eligibility criteria for attending Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  2. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  3. Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  5. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  6. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  7. Placement papers and Interview questions for preparation of Genpact off-campus written test?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  9. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  11. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend L&T off-campus drive for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  14. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  15. List of private jobs which I can apply after B.Sc course?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  18. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
5th August 2015, 07:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?

The minimum eligibility criteria for any MNC's is almost same which is that the candidate must have passed class 10 and class 12 with a minimum of 70% while that in graduation a minimum of 60%. Candidate must not have any active arrears at the time of interview.

The selection process is

* Written test (aptitude)
* Technical interview
* HR interview.
5th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?

Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate.
-No percentage bar are required to apply.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Group Discussion followed by HR Interview.
5th August 2015, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone please say the eligibility criteria for attending Genpact Off-Campus Drive for Non-Voice Process?
No, Genpact has not conducted any GD round during placement.

Genpact is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Genpact is,

Genpact= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Genpact recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?