25th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I wait for confirmation of Syntel if got job in Mahindra-Satyam?

Hello
I got placed in both mahindra satyam and syntel, but havne'nt got any mail from syntel people regarding d joining except that congratulations mail.
my satyam joining is on next week. I am still confused,where to join. please help me out guys.

26th December 2014, 03:18 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Should I wait for confirmation of Syntel if got job in Mahindra-Satyam?

SYNTEL OR MAHINDRA SATYAM?

It's better to go ahead and join in Mahindra Satyam as you have the joining date already. Both the software companies are in the same line when considered which one is better, so it doesn't really make a big different to wait for Syntel to call.

It's always good to start your Job career as soon as possible because every day counts to be your experience in your resume. If you feel that after 1-2 years there is no much growth in Mahindra Satyam then very well you can jump to other good companies having more experience.

Make sure that you do well in the training's which they conduct during initial 4-6 months and work hard in which ever project they put you in so that you can be unique among many who joins the company as freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?