13th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Skills required for for getting best core sector jobs in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?

Sir, I would very much be obliged if you kindly say what are the wide scopes for B.Tech freshers to secure positions in core sector companies which recruit instrumentation engineers? What are the specific areas which a willing candidate should really focus on to increase chances of being actually selected for such companies? What sort of specific skills are essential on part of electronics n instrumentation b.tech fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  2. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. List of core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  4. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  5. How to prepare for public sector exams like ONGC, NTPC etc? I have done B.Tech with electronics & instrumentation stream
  6. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  7. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  11. What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?
  12. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best place for training for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  14. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  16. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  17. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities available for B.Tech ECE fresher with 60%?
15th November 2016, 10:22 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Skills required for for getting best core sector jobs in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?

There is an ocean of opportunity for the B.tech fresher's. B.tech freshers need not to worry about the jobs and all, as they are self capable of doing everything at their own after studying 4 years of engineering.

Specific areas that the candidates have to focus on, totally depends on the core subjects in their branch. So, the areas are different for different branch candidates.

Common thing is, they need to be fluent and logically sensible. they must possess IT etiquette and interpersonal skill.

For electronic and instrumentation you must be good at MATLAb and C programming language.
15th November 2016, 11:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required for for getting best core sector jobs in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?

Skills required for an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate:

You may find employment opportunities in the following mentioned companies. You can apply for Processing companies, Power Generation Companies and Instruments based companies. You must have good skills in the below mentioned disciplines.

>> Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)

>> Advanced Process Control (APC)

>> Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)

>> Distributed Control Systems (DCS)

You will be allocated to work in Maintenance, and Testing departments of organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?