13th November 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of different software job titles to apply for after completion of B.Tech CS with good animation knowledge

Hi, I am ashwani final year student of B.Tech CS and good in Photoshop CC and graphical animations in C language. I need help to decide what to do? I can learn any thing fast and got interest on it automatically. So, can you please give me the complete list of the job titles which I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get software jobs in MNCs if I have completed B.Tech from KSOU?
  3. Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?
  4. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  5. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  6. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  8. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  9. What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected?
  10. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
  11. Why we need to apply for a software job after completion of EEE? Will it be good for future career?
  12. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  13. Can one find a job in Animation sector without a proper knowledge of Drawing? -- [New]
  14. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  15. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  16. Which are the various courses which one can go for after B.Tech computer science other than MBA and M.Tech?
  17. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
14th November 2016, 10:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of different software job titles to apply for after completion of B.Tech CS with good animation knowledge

To get job after completion of your B.Tech CS course there are as many jobs for freshers if you having these type of skills means.

* This is the right time to create resume with following skills having now.
* And after completion of your studies just upload your resume for job in top most MNC companies.

Software titles like :

* Software Developer
* Tester
* Software Analyst
* Graphics Designer
* Animations
15th November 2016, 09:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: List of different software job titles to apply for after completion of B.Tech CS with good animation knowledge

If you have such qualities of getting things remembering fastly as well as getting used to any technology fastly then there are many companies who are in the queue to pick you up there.

You told you are very interested in C language as well as animation, so better you can join MAAC animation academy where you will get chance to create your own animation and with the help of C language too.

I will suggest you to take coding challenge which used to come on techgig. From there you will get hired easily by many companies.

And the job title will be Trainee for 6 months and then after you will get the title of developer or Software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?