29th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Soft skills to develop for getting placed in HCL Technologies?

Hi,
What are the soft skills things I have to develop to get a place in HCL Technologies? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?
  2. Eligibility criteria and software skills required to get job in HCL Technologies for ECE 3rd year student?
  3. What should I do to get a Job in IT sector being a candidate having scored 79.7% in 10th, 70.6% in 12th and 74.14% in BE?
  4. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  5. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  6. Detailed information about Training process of HCL Technologies for Engineers?
  7. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  9. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  10. Important and latest topics for GD sessions?
  11. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  12. Wipro previous year placement aptitude question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  14. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  15. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  16. What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?
  17. Which is better HCL Technologies or TVS Lucas?
  18. How to do one month training in HCL Technologies?
1st April 2016, 10:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Soft skills to develop for getting placed in HCL Technologies?

Soft Skills required to develop for getting placed in HCL Technologies:

Besides having technical skills, one must definitely have some sort of Soft skills in order to get job. Here are a few skills required to develop in order to get placed. Try to increase your effective communication skills which generally include verbal and non verbal skills. You must have good communicative skills, leadership quality, team skills and creativity towards the work. Personal Skills, Interpersonal and Teamwork skills, problem solving ability are needed in order to get placed in any MNC company. I suggest you to concentrate well on technical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?