28th March 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

TCS campus placement rounds and preparation tips?

I am planning to attend the TCS campus placement and want to get the job, so can you please tell me what are the rounds followed in the placement and how to prepare for them to get the job? Awaiting for the quick response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  2. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  3. Last 10 years placement papers of TCS On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  4. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  5. Placement papers and tips for facing TCS off campus exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  8. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  9. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  10. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  11. Last 5 years campus placement papers for TCS?
  12. How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  13. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  15. How many rounds are there in Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  16. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  17. How many rounds are available in TCS Ignite Interview? What kind of questions will be asked? Procedure and tips for preparation?
  18. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech?
30th March 2017, 01:59 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: TCS campus placement rounds and preparation tips?

TCS preparation tips;

* You should have good spoken English quality.

* Make direct eye to eye contact with the interviewer.

* Try to avoid irrelevant and lengthy answers.

* Sit win proper frame and with full confidence.

* Do not give up your temper while facing psychological questions.

* Try to be very clear in whatever you utter out of your mouth, do not mumble in your own, it creates a negative impression.

Placement papers have been attached,you can download them;.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper,.doc(45.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper...doc(38.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf TCS placement papers.,.pdf(59.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PLACEMENT PApers.pdf(56.1 KB, 16 views)
11th July 2019, 06:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TCS campus placement rounds and preparation tips?

Most probably you will have to go through with apptitude test then HR interview. Try to give correct answers up to point. Avoid fumbling with the conversation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?