26th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any branch of Biocon in Maharashtra? Will I have to write exam for job?

Hello, I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology ad want to get job in Biocon. Is there any branch of it in Maharashtra? Will I have to write exam for job?

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  2. Can I get a government job after completion of BAMS course in Maharashtra?
  3. Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam?
  4. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  5. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  6. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  7. Can a domicile of Maharashtra be eligible to write MPSC Exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Group II exams if in degree I scored 59%?
  9. Can I get job in Biocon, Reliance Life Sciences or any other Biotech/Pharma industries if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  11. Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I write AE exam after completing B.Tech in Chennai ECE branch
  13. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  14. How should I write GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical and Material Science branch
  15. How to get admission in engineering in MHT if I am from UP?
  16. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  17. What are the job scope of civil engineering branch?
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
27th April 2017, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any branch of Biocon in Maharashtra? Will I have to write exam for job?

Yes, there is branch of Biocon in Mumbai and Aurangabad. You can contact them for interview appointment, if you are interested in getting a job there.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the HR department. Therefore, be prepared for the interview.
28th April 2017, 11:45 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Is there any branch of Biocon in Maharashtra? Will I have to write exam for job?

Yes, there is a branch of Biocon in Maharshtra, I have shared the details with you, kindly have a look at it.

You will have to clear a written examination and then a personal interview and after clearing it, you can avail the job.

1. Biocon
Address: Door No. A - 210, Gokul Arcade, Garevan Chowk, Sahar Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057
Phone: 022 6691 9760
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?