22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a commercial pilot?

I had completed my graduation with PCM and want to become a commercial pilot. What should I do to become commercial pilot. What is the procedure to become a commercial pilot?

23rd October 2016, 02:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a commercial pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my graduation with PCM and want to become a commercial pilot. What should I do to become commercial pilot. What is the procedure to become a commercial pilot?

To become a pilot, the candidates need to join Air Flying Schools after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks. You have to undertake a training course to obtain a Commercial Pilot License. The Commercial Pilot License will allow you to be a Pilot. The course is available in various pilot training schools in India. You can choose any one of the pilot training institute and apply to them for admission. Some institutes will conduct an entrance test for the admission. You should be fit physically to fly. After the course and you have a CPL you can become airline pilot in India. This is the procedure to become commercial pilot in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?