24th September 2011, 12:44 PM
vic_007

How to get admission in IIT? I have flunked twice in my engineering degree

Sir,

I've flunked twice in my engineering degree. But i have a hope that i will clear GATE 2013 with good marks. I've started preparing now. Please give me tips which will help me to get admission to IIT easily. Tips on how to study, institutes which will help me do the same.

13th October 2015, 10:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT? I have flunked twice in my engineering degree

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission in top engineering institutes of India like IIT, NIT and other government engineering colleges. Private engineering colleges also accept GATE scorecard for the admission in M.Tech.

Tips for clearing GATE exam:

>>First of all try to go through the syllabus of your stream of engineering for the GATE exam. The questions asked in the GATE exam is totally numerical or conceptual objective questions.

So a candidate must have good basic fundamental knowledge of technical subjects of the stream. Read each and every topic of stream of engineering with good concept so that you can solve the questions asked in GATE.

See the previous year papers of GATE exam and once your preparation is done, try to solve the questions sets. Before the examination, join a test series of any institute for better preparation before exam.

MADE EASY, GATE Forum are the top institutes for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?