13th January 2012, 04:41 PM
poooooooooooooooo

Tips to get OTA job in IMA?

please tell me tips to get ota job in ima ...please provide to me the complete tips for it

16th January 2012, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to get OTA job in IMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poooooooooooooooo View Post
please tell me tips to get ota job in ima ...please provide to me the complete tips for it
OTA and IMA are two different academies which offers training to the candidates willing to join the Indian Army.
OTA stands for Officers Training Academy and it basically offers training program for candidates selected for Indian Army on the basis of Short Service Commission. Girls candidates, willing to join Indian Army are provided training in this academy, whereas IMA stands for Indian Military Academy and it offers training program for candidates selected for Indian Army on the bass of Permanent Commission and only male candidates are eligible to join this academy.
Now, if you want to join Officer Training Academy, you will have to qualify Combined Defense Service Exam conducted by UPSC. To be considered eligible for the exam, you must be a graduate within the age limit of 19-25 years.
9th September 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate switch to IMA from OTA?
9th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

is it ncessary to have maths as a subject in in intermediate for IMA as an eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?