24th July 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Merchant Navy for a B.Tech in ECE holder having work experience in Reliance Jio as a R.F. Engineer?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE and having work experience in Reliance Jio as a R.F Engineer so is there any kind of job opportunity available for me in Merchant Navy?

29th July 2016, 01:52 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Jobs available in Merchant Navy for a B.Tech in ECE holder having work experience in Reliance Jio as a R.F. Engineer?

There are many opportunity available for other domain resource in different domain too.
But, you have to make sure that, if you want to change your domain (i am talking about domain not the profile)
SO, you need to keep in mind that will you able to make yourself adjustable to new environment as well as technology.

SO, if you are AGILE then you can. Otherwise you do have chance to remain in your domain and just change your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?