13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

USA based companies for job after Electrical and Electronics engineering

I am doing final semester Electrical and Electronics engineering of from a reputed government engineering college. After it I want to get job in USA based companies. Please suggest me companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  2. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  3. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  4. List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  7. What are the steps to be followed to get a job in Electrical and Electronics core companies?
  8. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  9. Is there any job vacancy for B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76%?
  10. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  11. How can I get job in United kingdom and USA being a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering having five years work experience?
  12. What are the various courses available in USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options?
  13. Job opportunities in USA for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  15. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  17. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  18. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
14th November 2017, 11:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: USA based companies for job after Electrical and Electronics engineering

Top Electrical Engineering Companies to work for are:-

The Boeing Company
Lockheed Martin Corporation
International Business Machines Corporation
Google
Apple
General Electric
Shell Oil Company
BMW Group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?