25th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the various courses available in USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options?

What are the various courses available in the USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options? Can you please guide me with the complete details soon as possible? Hoping that I will get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  2. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should be done after 10th standard and what is the percentage
  5. What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?
  6. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  7. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which diploma course to choose after completion of 10th standard?
  9. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  10. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  12. USA based companies for job after Electrical and Electronics engineering -- [New]
  13. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
  14. Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board?
  15. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  16. Career options after 12th in non medical in USA?
  17. What are the career options available in Electronics Engineering? I have completed B.E ECE
  18. Career opportunities through Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
26th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various courses available in USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options?

After completion of your Electrical Electronics Engineering course from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree course in Electrical Electronics Engineering course or any other relevant course. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports.
27th July 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various courses available in USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options?

Courses after doing Electrical Electronics Engineering:-

Software

Electronics

Signal Processing

Computer Engineering

Communications

embedded Systems

Bio Medical System

Hardware

Power System Engineering

Control.

Career option:-

WHEL

NSPCC

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd

BALCO

SAIL

NTPC

ISRO

TATA MOTORS

Tata Steel and Power Grid

TRFLTD

Stata Electricity Board

Jindal Steel and Power Ltd

GAIL

Hindustan Motor.
28th July 2017, 12:32 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

A candidate who have completed B.Tech/B.E with good percentage marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering can opt for various masters degree courses to pursue higher study in USA.
To pursue master's degree course in USA you need to appear and qualify standardized tests such as GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL entrance examination.After qualifying the above mentioned examinations with good marks, you will be given a list of universities where you can apply for the higher studies courses.
Since you have completed Electrical and Electronics engineering so you can opt for master's degree course in relevant discipline such as M.Tech/M.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.You can also take MBA or MCA courses to pursue your higher studies.All the above said courses possess vast career scopes and job opportunities.
So you can choose any of the aforesaid courses according to your interest.
29th July 2017, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various courses available in the USA to do after Electrical Electronics Engineering? What are the career options? Can you please guide me with the complete details soon as possible? Hoping that I will get the answer. Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech in EEE, you can do MS course from Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

After completion of MS course, you can do Ph.D course. Also you can apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?