26th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Adani Group for Electrical engineer? Does Adani Group conducts an exam for job?

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical Engineering and have two year working experience. Now I am looking for job in Adani Group. Is there any vacancies for me? Do they conducts exam for job?

Related Questions:
10th December 2017, 08:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Adani Group for Electrical engineer? Does Adani Group conducts an exam for job?

Yes, Adani Group conducts examination for recruiting suitable candidates. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in this Adani Group is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are from Electrical Engineering background, I can say that you are eligible for the post of Electrical Engineer. The selection process consists of below mentioned rounds,

>> Aptitude Test (Online Test)

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals by uploading your latest updated resume. So that, whenever the recruitment from this company available you will get to know about concerned recruitment's. Or else, you may also apply for this recruitment from "Careers" section of the company.

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?