21st July 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a private Bank job after completion of B.A(General)? Should I do MBA for better job in Banking field?

Hello sir, I am student of B.A General with Home Science, Sociology, Political Science and English. Can I get private Bank job after completion of my course? Should I do MBA for better job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  2. When bank clerk exam? Where can I get the previous years exam papers?
  3. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  8. Can I get a private Bank job after completion of B.A(General)? Should I do MBA for better job in Banking field?
  9. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  10. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  11. How to get a Job in Private sector Banks after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  13. How can I apply for bank job after completion of 12th commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the various private bank jobs which we can get after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  17. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
23rd July 2016, 12:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a private Bank job after completion of B.A(General)? Should I do MBA for better job in Banking field?

Yes, you are eligible to get a Private Bank job after completion of B.A (General) course. The basic educational qualification required to get into Banking sector is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As far as my knowledge is concerned doing MBA course is not a mandatory thing. The basic qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree".
23rd July 2016, 01:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a private Bank job after completion of B.A(General)? Should I do MBA for better job in Banking field?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in banking jobs after qualifying in the respective entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking for Personal Selection). The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have passed degree in any discipline with minimum passing marks.

The age limit to appear for examination is 20-28 years for Clerk and 20-30 years for PO relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.

The examination is conducted in written as well as interview stages, so candidate after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment. To get more detail about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?